Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America with offices in Sunnyvale, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 70 billion euro revenue, 400,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of Human Machine Interaction (HMI), Robotics, Energy Technologies, Internet Technologies, Circuit Design, Semiconductors and Wireless, and MEMS Advanced Design.
The Bosch wireless connectivity and sensing research group is looking for an enthusiastic graduate student intern to work on product oriented research. We seek an ideal candidate with good theoretical background and strong desire for practical implementation in the area of Wireless AI. This internship will provide the candidate with an all round research experience of product development including active contribution in developing requirements specification and algorithm/protocol development leading to proof-of-concept demo.
- Design and develop innovative intelligent wireless solutions with focus on AI/ML.
- Design and develop embedded software to implement proof of concept prototypes.
- Conduct performance analysis and feasibility studies using simulations, experiments, analytical modeling.
- Publish research work in the form of patents and conference/journal publications
- PhD Student in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in wireless communication, signal processing and machine learning.
- Solid background in wireless sensing techniques: RSSI, ToF, CSI, CIR,...
- Experienced in using different machine learning libraries and tools (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Strong C and Python programming skills, embedded programming experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of data augmentation models, GANs and transfer learning
Duration of Internship: 3-6 months
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.