Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, and diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We lead with software and innovation.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms, or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s leading technological talent.
We want software engineers who not only have a solid foundation in coding, development, designing, testing, and even hacking, but who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better place for everyone – today and tomorrow.
Join the Aerospace Sensory Guidance and Navigation (SGN) team within Honeywell Aerospace as we design, develop and integrate highly mathematically complex software applications that merge sensor data from multiple navigational systems into a full, comprehensive flight guidance system. You will be an active and integral member of the SGN team to achieve the completion of goals surrounding better integration, validation, and integrity of data for predictive capabilities. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Requirements and design
• Software architecture and coding
• Feature Definition
• Customer Support
• Verification and Validation
• Ability to code in multiple languages
• Analytical skills & software development skills
** This position offers unlimited PTO, tuition reimbursement, flex time/2 days weekly remote, and option of relocation assistance if needed.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics
• 6 + years of experience in embedded software engineering and / or software development
• Must be U.S. Citizen due to ITAR restrictions
• Understanding various software development lifecycle
• Experience in software engineering and / or software development using C/C++ and/or ADA
• Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality embedded software and architecture (including DeOS and GreenHills Oss)
• Experience working with Inertial Navigation Systems, GPS, DOD-Std-2167A or DO-178C
• Communication protocols experience like Arinc-429, Mil-Std-1553, Ethernet, RS-422
• Experience leading software programs (informal or formal) or program management experience
• Strong math background
• Embedded real time software programming experience
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Developed software in certified or regulated safety environments
• Effective communicator
• Team leadership and coordination experience
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Agile or SAFE-Agile
• GIT/Bitbucket and Jira
• Six Sigma development methodology
JOB ID: req377322
Location: Road 110 KM 5.9.,Aguadilla,PR,00604,Puerto Rico
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.