Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Playermaker is an award-winning sports technology company. Transforms footwear into smartwear, driving athletes forward with sport specific data. Developers of the #1 wearable device for football. Playermaker tracks, analyses and visually presents key technical, tactical and physical player performance and is validated by more than 180 elite teams and academies around the world. Based in Tel-Aviv, London and Miami, hyper-growth startup with an amazing work atmosphere, looking for passionate sports talents.
We are looking for an Engineering team leader to join the team and lead the mechanical and electrical engineering efforts. As our head of engineering you will be direct managers of our engineering team and our engineering subcontractors. You will be working closely with our head of operations and will have Integrations with mobile applications and algo developers.
- Lead design, prototyping, coding, manufacturing, testing and support of our sensors.
- Monitor and perform Root Cause Analysis on hardware and software issues and provide solutions to increase our product's reliability
- Build the roadmap and manage the development of the next HW and FW features
- Review the design, implementation and testing of new HW and FW features
- Manufacturing line tests design
- Integration with mobile applications and algo developers
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and building IoT devices or similar electronic systems
- B.sc (or above) in electrical engineering or a related field
- Over 2 years of experience with parts selection, electronic design, schematic capture, PCB layout, testing and debugging
- Over 2 years of experience in embedded software design, development, and testing in C/C++
- Experience with wireless communication protocols (preferably BLE)
- Experience with real time operating systems (e.g FreeRTOS)
- Experience with motion sensors - huge advantage
- Experience with BLE applications development in Android / iOS - advantage
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.