Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Do you thrive when developing complex embedded SW used to control industry-leading technologies in the world of sports?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our embedded software team. As TrackMan keeps growing, we constantly strive to further develop, produce, and deploy our market-leading sports tracking solutions. These new products are, among others, based on ARM Cortex-A running embedded Linux and ARM microcontrollers running FreeRTOS - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated Embedded SW Application Developer. You will be joining a growing team of currently seven embedded SW developers.
Are you our next Embedded SW Application Developer?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D software and hardware engineers, mobile application team, and tracking team. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies such as sensors for radar and vision data, external interfaces such as Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & USB, various internal interfaces, and sensors such as hall sensors, gyros, GPS, and inclinometers.
What will you be doing?
Working with the development of new products & supporting existing products:
- Developing software for all levels of the stack, from low-level C in microcontrollers to kernel-level drivers in Linux and for user-space applications in C++ and Python.
- You will be developing reusable software for our common software platform and applications for products tailored to individual sports.
- We are using the Yocto Linux project.
- Containerization using Docker for our tracker SW.
- You will be part of a project team developing products.
- Support HW development and PTA with new SW features and modifications.
- Participate in daily scrum.
What are we looking for?
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Preferably +2 years in a similar position.
- Experience in C or C++ programming.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Ability to document your work.
- Experience in unit and functional software testing.
- An Agile mindset and knowledge of Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of GNU tools (GCC, GDB), Azure DevOps, GIT, etc.
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- English as a work language.
- Proactive attitude.
- Like to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Curious and an open mind towards new technologies and ideas
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact Mikkel Helsted-Amskov on +45 24 21 14 60.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.