Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
We are a next-gen cybernetics start-up backed by a few top-tier investors (led by NEA).
Our R&D blends robotics, machine learning, and high-fidelity simulation. We aim to push the boundaries of what intelligent systems are capable of achieving both autonomously and in collaboration with humans.
You can expect to be part of something exciting at the contour of human knowledge.
About the Role
We are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join our fast-growing team of highly skilled professionals and work on breakthrough robotics technology. In this role, you will work on hardware-in-the-loop simulation and robotics systems in order to help us bring up intelligent robots and drones running ROS2 on Nvidia embedded systems.
You will be part of our Simulation team whose mission is to embody robots with thoughtful planning skills for countless real-world challenges. You will provide the integration and testing expertise we need to bring up robots and their sensors using modern software on state-of-the-art hardware.
- Develop a process for integration and testing of robotics embedded systems and sensors.
- Invent the tools and techniques for integration and testing of intelligent robotics development platforms for hardware-in-the-loop simulation and V&V.
- Drive robotics development platform.
- Implement an automated testing regime for machine intelligence.
- Collaborate with other engineers working close to the metal, as well as internal consumers of sensor telemetry.
- 1+ year of experience using and configuring ROS2 on embedded systems
- 3+ years of experience with Nvidia Jetson embedded systems
- 5+ years of general embedded systems development
- 5+ years of industry experience in robotics, drones, or autonomous vehicles
- 5+ years using and attaining proficiency with C/C++
- 5+ years of experience with any embedded OSes (ROS1, VxWorks, RTLinux, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience using cameras in embedded systems
- 2+ years developing on Arm hardware
- Drone industry experience
- Knowledge of Nvidia Orin
- Camera calibration
- Lidar simulation
- ROS1/ROS2 bridge configuration
- Perception software
- Competitive salaries
- Significant stock
- Flexible schedule
- Freedom to make ground-breaking decisions
- Unlimited time off (we encourage 4+ weeks/year)
- “Exploration day” each week when you can research a topic of your choosing.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.