Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
As the industry leader in stabilization technology, GSS offers an inspiring and purpose-driven workplace with the opportunity to create leading-edge technology platforms utilized worldwide.
Specialty manufacturer with international distribution is looking for ambitious and dedicated software engineer to join our design team located in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Design and implement complex, real-time, embedded software systems controlling and supporting inertial stabilization and navigation products. Requires engagement and involvement throughout all phases of the software development life cycle as part of a small, nimble team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
• A proven track record as a general practitioner of software engineering who can rapidly assimilate and apply new information to existing and emerging problem spaces outside of their direct experience.
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
• Proficiency in debugging firmware in tightly coupled hardware systems
• Ability to support and troubleshoot across a large existing codebase
• Strong self-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
• Strong embedded systems experience (hard real-time experience under bare metal or minimal RTOS strongly preferred)
• Experience with motion control techniques and algorithms
Very Desirable Qualifications:
• Practical inertial systems experience for pointing, stabilizing or navigating
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree or experience.
• Graphics experience (gaming, AR, VR) - Unity experience is specifically desirable
• Image processing experience – practical classification work most desirable
• Embedded Linux experience – Yocto experience is specifically desirable
• C / C++ fluent required
• C# fluent highly desired
• .NET Core experience highly desired
• Unity experience highly desired
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.