Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Join us in the energy transition
Innovating for energy conversion since 1934, CE+T Power has achieved worldwide recognition in its field by supplying the world’s top modular power converter solutions with the most compact and efficient technologies. Our fields of expertise are energy storage, smart grid and critical backup power solutions. If you are passionate, fighting, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join the R&D team. You will integrate our Project team and will be focused on firmware development. Your expertise is in the embedded firmware, for the control of the new power converter topologies and implementation of new features.
What you bring in
Your developments are located in the conception, design and implementation of algorithms for the control of the power electronics converter AC/DC and DC/AC low voltage up to 600VDC/ 600VAC (Rectifier, Inverter, DC/DC converter). You will also be involved in the technical reception of subcontracted projects (quality and knowledge transfer).
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team’s different tasks:
- Proposal of technical architectures answering the needs
- Workload estimates, reporting on the development status
- Analysis of the specifications coming from the Product Management and R&D Teams as well as discussions about their feasibility.
- Firmware development in C programming language of the control for power modules
- Coding of DSP processors according to agreed algorithms
- Creation and update of related technical documentation content.
- Providing support to the validation team, and participation in test plan writing
- Master or Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Electronics or Computer Science
- Experience in power converters design, particularly on the control of switch mode power supply.
- Professional knowledge in embedded development (experience of several years)
- Very good knowledge of simulation tools, software tools for DSP, processor and HW to drive electronic and power electronics components MOS, IGBT, SIC, GAN, Magnetics.
- Experience in the ST DSP Processors programming.
- Knowledge of C programming language for processor and DSP is an asset.
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Good analytical mind
- Experience in hardware architecture
- Interest in and knowledge of high-level technologies,
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power systems for critical application, smart grid and microgrid (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.)
- Not afraid to travel abroad for short mission to collaborate with our international team
What CE+T Power offers
- Working with a leader of the market
- Passion and progress
- Autonomy and continuous innovation
- Learning for your and our success
Interested in this challenge?
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.