Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Design, develop, and verify FPGA and board designs for AJA PC-cards and AJA embedded systems.
Design responsibilities include design of complex, multi-million gate FPGAs (Xilinx and Altera); logic simulation; static timing analysis and floor planning.
- Strong Verilog background.
- Experience with industry standard simulators
- Extensive FPGA Synthesis background
- Background in high speed digital board design
- 5 -10 years of experience with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
Desirable skills and experience:
- Design Experience with standard interfaces such as: PCIe, HDMI, DDR2/3, DVI, FireWire
- Broadcast Video knowledge
- Understanding of SMPTE standards
- Background in the design video interfaces: SDI/HDSDI, Component, Composite
- Hardware, firmware and software integration
- Understanding of Professional and Consumer Audio standards
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at AJA
A career at AJA Video Systems will be unlike any other you’re exploring. You’ll be challenged and inspired with creative design opportunities working in a beautiful Sierra Foothills location on a campus designed to facilitate learning, teamwork and innovation with products that are changing the broadcast and media landscape. Our location in Grass Valley is a paradise for people who enjoy the outdoors – hiking, fishing, white water rafting and kayaking, skiing, or camping.
We look for people interested in turning ideas into real products. Our products facilitate video and movie productions. We want people who are creative, out-of-the-box thinkers and who are tenacious problem-solvers.
The nearby Yuba is considered one of the most beautiful rivers in California. We are located an hour from Lake Tahoe, an hour from Sacramento, and about two hours from the Bay Area. Grass Valley also hosts multiple music festivals and is home for numerous artists, writers and musicians. Nevada City, our sister city, was recently voted one of the top ten small towns in the U.S. We have excellent schools including numerous charter schools that appeal to specific talents and interests of our community’s families.
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits which include multiple health plan options, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, 125 Flexible Spending Accounts, and matching 401(k) plan.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.