Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Based on your expertise, you work at the intersection of hardware, embedded software and backend development. You enable the connection between our industrial IoT devices and our own IoT platform (based on AWS cloud technology). Together with the team, you design the most high-quality embedded systems and cloud solutions.
By helping with the further development of our standard software and middleware platform, you contribute to shortening the development cycle of new industrialized IoT products, which is quite a challenge!
As a member of a multi-disciplinary Scrum development team, you contribute to the realization of projects from A to Z. This is from requirements and architecture all the way to production and deployment to the customer.
We have recently expanded our offering by incorporating data analytics, so we expect you to develop a solid understanding of cloud and machine learning technologies.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing embedded and middleware software solutions
- You help us take the leap toward emerging technologies
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component as part of a user story
- As a development team member, you take responsibility for completing the items on the sprint backlog
- Participates in the scrum events
Who are you
You are someone who gets excited about working with new technologies. You like to share your knowledge with your colleagues and work closely with the team. You are a problem solver by nature, you identify bottlenecks within the projects and take the necessary actions to solve them.
- 3+ years of experience with C++ in embedded applications
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and OOP best practices
- A proven pragmatic way of working and good communication skills, internally and toward customers
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies (a big plus)
- You have a Bachelor in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- You have a valid Dutch working resident permit
To get us extra excited
- Wireless communication technologies like BLE, LTE
- Experience with edge computing
- Experience with Python
- Dutch communication skills are nice to have
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.