Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Embedded Developer to join our team in Berlin at the earliest possible date. The ideal candidate should thrive in truly international team environments, appreciate and foster out-of-the-box thinking and enjoy working with highly motivated individuals to achieve the best solutions. Given the competitive nature of our business, the right candidate needs to be both entrepreneurial and results-driven; a team player with strong communication skills and an independent thinker. If you join, you will enjoy flat hierarchies, as much room for your ideas as possible and 30 days of vacation.
What can you expect from us?
- Work in an international and ambitious high-tech company
- Active participation in the growth course of IIoT wireless technology product development
- Opportunity to play a significant role in the development of new ideas and products
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be part of our experienced development team, working on leading edge solutions in the wireless domain for the industrial IoT
- You will be actively developing products in the areas of drivers and interfaces between firmware and host systems under Linux and RTOS and software interfaces towards common IT/industrial communication protocols
- You will manage your activity using agile methods and bear responsibility for the quality of your code
- You will maintain and advocate for best-practices and high-quality standards through code review
- You will develop software according to milestones and processes set by the Product Owner and the R&D team
- You will contribute to the success of your team using your excellent organizational skills
- You will identify impediments to the team efficiency and propose and implement solutions
What do we expect from you?
- M.Sc. in a relevant technical field (computer science, communication technologies, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar) or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience developing and launching products for the industrial sector (absolutely required)
- Experience with embedded SW development, preferably on ARM Cortex A/M/R cores
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols is a plus
- Experience in working in agile processes especially for software development
For any questions please contact Joschka Maass @ email@example.com
Since 2015 the team around the founders of R3 Solutions are developing groundbreaking wireless solutions. Our heart beats for wireless communications and we are proud to say that we are leading the field of WiFi-based ultra-reliable low-latency communications (URLLC). We believe that industrial application domains such as Industry 4.0 and IIoT cannot meet growing expectations and flourish without using technologies like our EchoRing, a unique software-based technology for industrial automation, which transforms commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) wireless modules into ultra-reliable real-time wireless communication systems.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.