Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
For the support of our Team we are looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
How will you make an impact?
Are you looking for a role that combines software products and scientific instruments in various scientific domains? Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast-paced global leader in serving science? If so, this might be the perfect role for you.
As an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) you would work in our R&D team in Munich with world known scientific laboratory instrument systems. You will work in a small and agile team developing solutions for cell analysis instruments in the field of life sciences.
What will you do?
- As an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will provide expertise in developing software for hardware and instrument control.
- You will act as a trusted expert to the team by being a strong team player and taking ownership of your work and contribute to the overall success of the business.
How will you get here?
- Hands-on experience in C and C++ development
- Experience in developing embedded software for hardware
- Knowledge in different processor architectures, e.g. ARM Cortex
- Experience in working with real-time operating systems
- Understanding in Electronics and ability to read schematics and troubleshoot problems
- Independent and self-driven personality
- English language skills
We value also experience in these areas:
- Writing embedded software for scientific instruments like light microscopes
- Experience in electronic platform architecture with SDK
- Experience in motor control, stepper motors and similar
- Experience in working with Ultrascale+/Zync or similar
What we Offer
Employment within an innovative, growth-oriented organization
Outstanding career and development prospects
Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
Exciting company culture, which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply online with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.