Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Linea Research Ltd, part of Focusrite Group PLC, designs and manufactures high performance audio electronics for the professional market. A global brand, our amplifiers and processors are used at some of the worlds most prestigious venues and events.
Our modern offices and research facilities are based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have plans to make 2023 an exciting year of growth for the company.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our software department. In this position, the successful candidate will help develop the firmware on which our products depend. This is a full time, permanent position.
We are looking someone with :
- At least 2 years experience writing and debugging code on embedded systems
- At least 2 years experience writing low level firmware on embedded systems in C++
- Proficiency with C on embedded systems
- At least 1 years experience working with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
Also of benefit would be :
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with C# (.NET)
- Familiarity with ARM cored processors
- Familiarity with Digital Signal Processing
- Experience with Electronics and basic test equipment
- An interest in Audio
What are the benefits of working for Linea Research ?
- Flexible working
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Working with a great team of experienced people
- The opportunity to join our Group Pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan and Private Medical Insurance schemes
- The opportunity to participate in our Group Bonus scheme
- The opportunity to join our Electric Car Scheme
- Good transport links and free parking
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us.
For more information about Linea Research, please look at our website: linea-research.co.uk
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.