Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Audio Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Bring-up and validate audio and voice processing systems in lab and car environments
- Install and configure embedded system software
- Set up and verify electrical and acoustical components
- configure, analyze and debug audio systems
- Develop scripts or tools to automate calibration and validation tasks
- Work with algorithm R&D teams to
- Identify critical system characteristics
- Find optimal system configurations – tuning
- Support customers with
- questions on tuning and associated tools
- product tuning and certification tests
- Prepare demonstration setups and support customer presentations
- Software skills: understanding of and ability to work with embedded systems
- Programming skills: C, MATLAB, Python, version control, Linux / Android
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.