Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Be one of the bold and engineer advanced networks with us!
How You'll help us connect the world:
The Mixed Signal Engineer will be a member of our RF Engineering team for our DAS & Small Cell product lines and is based out of Buchdorf, Germany. You will be responsible for concept creation and the development process of Digital Hardware Projects.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Taking over ownership for development pro-jects according to ISO 9001 / 2000.
- Providing technical expertise in developing in-frastructure products for the wireless industry.
- Responsible for the documentation from de-velopment to production release.
- Providing solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Independently designing Analog and Digital RF circuits for new products.
- Developing new concepts as key person for HW related topics.
- Evaluates, selects and applies new techniques or devices, procedures and criteria.
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor of Science or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) with 5 or more years of experience in RF Hardware projects.
- Knowledge in wireless communications (GSM, UMTS, LTE, etc.)
- Digital High speed design expertise from design concept phase to product readiness.
- Practical experience with RF and High speed measurement equipment.
- Deep knowledge in Analog and Digital RF circuits and components.
- Very good Knowledge in mixed signal product de-velopment.
- Experience with RF Simulation tools.
- Proactive communication skills, the ability to assert oneself and a significant cooperated spirit.
- Very good language skills in German and English, written and oral.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a team with other hardware and software design engineers.
- Ability to engage with third party contractors and provide technical mentorship.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.