Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye’s Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for a Real-Time Embedded Software Developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
Our team is in charge of the research, design, and implementation of new Software drivers and Operating System features, as well as, maintaining, and enhancing existing ones.
What will you do?
We are looking for an embedded software developer to design and develop embedded SW products in the drivers and Operating System team.
You will also be responsible for the integration of the SW solutions in Mobileye’s Embedded automotive platforms including the necessary HW bring-up, debug, and unit testing to achieve proper operation of the new SW and HW together.
All you need is:
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience as a Software Engineer, including experience with C / Assembly programming.
- Development experience in Embedded Linux OS, user and kernel space.
- Low level/embedded SW development and debugging experience.
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems.
- Experienced in HW/SW integration and debugging activities
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.