Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging aerospace organisation involved in the design and development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Asteria also engages in research and development of technologies related to UAS. We have new opportunities for talented engineers to join our UAS Product Development team. At Asteria, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting-edge field of UAS technology.
Asteria Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse culture that values innovation, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be developing Graphical User Interface(GUI) Applications for Aerospace Technologies. Your role is to design innovative solutions and develop software products in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. You will work closely with product managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Work with a team of developers to design user experience and build applications for mobile/desktop devices
- Participate in architectural review, design and code contribution
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Create and maintain acceptance test cases, regression test suites and other relevant testing documents
- Maintain code documentation
Experience: 3+ years in application development
- Must be creative and able to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Minimum 2+ years of recent experience in Qt/C++ and QML Graphical User Interface (GUI) Application Development
- Strong knowledge in Multithreading & OOP concepts
- Experience with various design patterns & their implementations
- Experience with all phases of SDLC
- Experience in a cross-platform software development environment (Linux, Windows, Embedded Linux, Android and iOS)
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.