Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
Your regular day at work:
- Be responsible for the integration of Intelligent and Satellite Cameras in the target architecture of our customer projects close together with our globally distributed and agile development teams.
- Align with other internal technical managers within customer program, ensuring global APTIV compliant answer to customer requirements.
- Define and track all relevant tasks in the field of systems, hardware, software and integration engineering associated to your component.
- Escalate technical trade-offs to the Chief Engineer.
- Conduct design reviews in accordance with Aptiv standard development processes.
- Assume the technical leadership of global teams to solve complex (cross-competency) technical issues that can no longer be covered at project level.
- Represent the company as a product expert to the customer and to suppliers.
- Participate in product strategy and architecture meetings.
- Support the start center in new acquisitions.
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Friendly work atmosphere and passionate colleagues eager to help if you need it
- Attractive social benefits package
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications
- Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace
- You must have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent with fluency in French and in English.
- You have leadership and / or project management experience.
- You have a deep understanding of building complex systems for series production.
- You have knowledge in working in a scaled agile environment.
- You have knowledge in advanced components / sensors integration.
- You have experience with Active Safety (ADAS) and / or Autonomous Driving.
- You have experience with automotive Functional Safety norms & standards (ISO26262, SOTIF).
- You have experience with automotive communications and messaging strategies (e.g. CAN, LIN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, BroadR-Reach, FlexRay, SPI, etc.).
- You have experience in the development of embedded systems in POSIX-based OS, QNX or Classical AUTOSAR.
- You have knowledge of development processes (e.g. ASPICE, version management, change management, reviews).
- You have High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
- You have ability to see the “big picture” and understand how individual tasks interconnect and impact other parts.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- You have very good communication skills and persuasiveness.
- You have excellent teamwork skills.
- You enjoy new challenges and innovative technologies.
- You have experience in test platforms, test environments, and test strategies for safety-critical systems.
- You are aware of AD industry trends, technologies, competitive products, best practices (HW / Systems / SW).
- You are team and customer oriented and show high degree of flexibility, commitment and initiative.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.