Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Crown is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this technical position! Terms and conditions apply and will be explained at the job offer stage.
Crown Equipment Corporation is one of the world’s largest material handling companies, with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts and automation and fleet management technologies that are revolutionizing the material-handling industry.
- Design and implement Hardware in Loop System architecture and strategies for vehicle embedded systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Team member of development project for V&V activities.
- Collaborate with vehicle system developers to design, develop, and maintain Plant Models, Test Cases, and Automation utilizing MATLAB/Simulink and dSPACE tools.
- Design and develop specific testing as required to evaluate system design integrity and performance as well as review and evaluate test results.
- Identify/communicate needs for specific analytical design and analysis tools.
- Perform analysis of system to ensure that performance goals are met and that integrity of design is maintained and conforms to company and industry standards.
- Develop metrics and reports necessary to communicate the status of system V&V to management and ensure that test documentation complies with any relevant traceability requirements.
Remote Work: Crown offers hybrid remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary since mostly onsite work is required.
Related Terms: Hardware in Loop Systems Engineer, Test Engineer, HIL or HITL Simulation Engineer, HIL Integration Engineer, Test Development Engineer, dSPACE Software Engineer, Validation Engineer, Controls Engineer, Vehicle Verification Engineer, Embedded Systems Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related (Or related Associate degree with 6 years compensating experience)
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation tools for system design and analysis
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- 2 years of experience testing embedded systems (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
- Experience with C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, Python, Hardware in Loop
- Strong background in Electromechanical or CANbus based systems
- Experience with dSPACE tools
- Experience writing requirements and test cases
- Experience with task management and version control software, with JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Git
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.