Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
EthicsTech is a leader in offering complete embedded system product development and engineering solutions. Our services includes embedded applications development by using open source technologies, Embedded Linux development, Internet Of Things (IoT) product development, firmware development, custom Android ROM for varieties of Android based devices Mobiles, Tablets, Set-top-box, Mini PC, HDMI PC stick and Smart TV.
We are looking experienced Embedded Firmware Developers those who are very passionate in embedded systems, IOT and like to work with pioneering company like us.
- Understanding the Client's requirement. Most of them are IOT products.
- Developing Firmware for Microcontrollers.
- Testing and debugging the Firmware.
- Excellent Embedded C programming skill.
- Excellent experience in ARM 32Bit controllers like ARM Cortex Mx
- Excellent peripheral interface experience like RS485/I2C/UART/ADC
- Working environment of Linux OS is preferable
- Arduino library experience is added advantage
- Experience on developing any IOT products by using LORA will be given high priority.
- Any RTOS for controllers like FreeRTOS should be added advantage
- Wireless Communication technologies like LORA/BLE/WIFI/GSM is preferable
- Passionate in self learning.
- Cooperate with team members.
If you are interested on this job and like to work with startup companies like us, then send your resume to jobs_AT_ethicstech_DOT_in with "Application for the post of Embedded Firmware Developers" in the subject line.
Job location : Chennai
Job type : Full time.
FRESHERS are welcome in case of having the expected skillset.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.