Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Develops embedded software within environments that have constrained timing and memory resources, designs and implements reusable code, performs design and code reviews, as well as tests and validates product implementations.
Job may require experience in system architecture and modeling, operating systems, device architecture, system integration, algorithm modeling, digital signal processing, and/or hardware design. Works with a variety of storage interface standards. Performs system level design modeling, and systems integration, additionally performing algorithm modeling, benchmarking implementation, and/or digital signal processing.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field
- Software development skills
- Experience with reading and interpreting technical specs, Firmware
- Experience with Firmware/Embedded Firmware/Software development or verification
- Experience with UNIX or Linux
- Good understanding of Computer Architecture
- Experience with writing validation plans and/or software to implement those validation plans
- Object Oriented Programming experience, C++ and/or Ruby programming
- Advanced SW development skills (Unit Testing, Test Driven Development)
- Experience with validation or testing experience, especially in a silicon design team
- Experience working on SOC projects in Validation or Tools domains, , and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code
Inside this Business Group
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.