Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). We currently operate one of the largest Bitcoin mining software and services companies. Our mining pool partners with ~3,500 miners, representing over 5% of the Bitcoin network. We also have one of the highest volume ASIC Trading desks in North America.
Luxor is releasing custom firmware for new-generation ASICs, to help miners perform special functions such as over-clocking and auto-tuning.
This role will report directly to the Director of Business Development. This is a fully remote role. Depending on the particular customer need, there may be a need to travel.
- 2 years of experience in the crypto mining space working with ASICs (professional/hobby).
- 2 years of experience working with firmware (ASICs or otherwise).
- 2 years of experience working in software or firmware sales or business development.
- Basic understanding of mining pool software, power markets, energy infrastructure, data center infrastructure and shipping logistics, including insurance and tariffs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, media and business partners.
- Ability to travel globally and multiple times per quarter.
- Build relationships with mining operations and operators located across the globe and onboard them onto Luxor Firmware. Lead outbound discovery, setting up initial calls, contract negotiations and onboarding.
- Engage externally with existing Luxor business partners to onboard them onto Luxor’s Firmware and provide technical support to them on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal technical teams and stakeholders to expand and iterate on Luxor’s Firmware product, with the goal of creating a best in class solution.
- Help build Luxor's presence globally, attend conferences, talk on podcasts, and write technical articles. Position as a thought leader in custom firmware and ASICs.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all.
Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.