Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence, is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire people to achieve the missions of our customers and our organization.
The Air Combat Command's 67th Cyberspace Wing (67 CW), 346th Test Squadron (346TS) plans, executes, and contributes as both an operational and participating test organization in a full array of operational tests of various cyber weapons in coordination with the 318 Range Squadron (318RANS) who provides instrumented cyber range services, through both physical hardware and virtual systems.
In support of this mission, ANALYGENCE is seeking a Test Engineer to plan, prepare, and execute tests of systems to evaluate results against specifications and requirements, and analyze and report test results. Specifically, the Test Engineer shall:
- Determine level of assurance of developed capabilities based on test results
- Develop test plans to address specifications and requirements
- Respond to test notifications, test concept development, test planning, execution, reporting and close-out phases of all test projects
- Provide personnel for the following test types: Operational Assessments (OA), Early Operational Assessments (EOA), Operational Utility evaluations (OUE), Initial Operational Test and Evaluations (IOT&E), Tactics Development and Evaluations (TD&E), Force Development Evaluations (FDE), Combined Operational and Developmental Testing (DT/OT), Developmental Operations testing (DEVOPS), TEMPEST (Emission Security testing), Unified Capabilities (UC) testing, Industrial Control Systems (ICS), including Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Cyber Security Assessments (Vulnerability Assessments, Compliance Assessments and Penetration Testing)
- Install and maintain network infrastructure device operating system software (e.g., IOS, firmware)
- Make recommendations based on test results
- Determine scope, infrastructure, resources, and data sample size to ensure system requirements are adequately demonstrated
- Create auditable evidence of security measures
- Validate specifications and requirements for testability
- Analyze the results of software, hardware, or interoperability testing
- Perform developmental testing on systems under development
- Perform interoperability testing on systems exchanging electronic information with other systems
- Perform operational testing
- Test, evaluate, and verify hardware and/or software to determine compliance with defined specifications and requirements
- Record and manage test data
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role
- IAT Level III
- Experience with Cyber Mission Systems, Air Force Weapon Systems
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk), laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy
- Experience with cybersecurity and privacy principles, cyber threats and vulnerabilities, specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) supply chain security and supply chain risk management policies, requirements, and procedures
- Knowledge of critical infrastructure systems with information communication technology that were designed without system security considerations
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- Knowledge of security architecture concepts and enterprise architecture reference models (e.g., Zachman, Federal Enterprise Architecture [FEA])
- Knowledge of security models (e.g., Bell-LaPadula model, Biba integrity model, Clark-Wilson integrity model)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity-enabled software products
- Knowledge of Test & Evaluation processes for learners
- Knowledge of information compromise
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name System (DNS), and directory services
- Experience conducting test events, designing a data analysis structure (i.e., the types of data a test must generate and how to analyze that data), determining an appropriate level of test rigor for a given system, developing operations-based testing scenarios, systems integration testing
- Experience writing code in a currently supported programming language (e.g., Java, C++), writing test plans, evaluating test plans for applicability and completeness, conducting Test Readiness Reviews, designing and documenting overall program Test & Evaluation strategies, identifying Test & Evaluation infrastructure (people, ranges, tools, instrumentation) requirements
- Skill in managing test assets, test resources, and test personnel to ensure effective completion of test events, preparing Test & Evaluation reports and providing Test & Evaluation resource estimate
- Ability to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation)
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, ANALYGENCE may provide an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief or practice that prevents receipt of the vaccine.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.