Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
- Support release development and testing ISS Huntsville Vehicle CSCIs.
- Identify document discrepancies and problems
- Support process improvement initiatives to facilitate and expedite software development and test.
- Participate in requirements, design, code, and test reviews, as required.
- Participate in and conduct peer reviews of release products, as required.
- Design, code, and test applications/executables to define requirements, and develop release documentation, as required.
- Install and process system and security service packages, as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- C/C++/C# programming with demonstrated ability to program in C language to design, code and test transactional and real-time software
- Middleware/Physical layer Architectural design and implementation.
- Ethernet and communication protocols (TEP/IP, FTP, UDP).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Linux and Window systems installation and configurations.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
- Five (5) years plus of embedded software testing
- Knowledge of 1553 or similar communication protocol
- NASA Contract experience a plus
- Use of Test Control Language (TCL) and BASIC
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation has not been authorized and it is not a negotiable benefit.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award:
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.