Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded systems engineers
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will support our stakeholder requirements analysis to identify risks, qualities, business opportunities, effort estimates and priorities
- You will analyze the stakeholder requirements top-down
- You will help to clarify requirements with our stakeholder and specify them
- You will review new requirements (new features or change requests) with the Software Architects
- You will create the traceability matrix with the requirements tool chain and indicate missing references
- You will provide metrics for progress reports and trends
- You hold a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- You have several years’ experience with requirement engineering
- You have profound knowledge of requirement management tools and are especially familiar with ReqM2
- You possess an analytic mindset and the ability to understand concepts
- You are a team player and reliable colleague
- You have good communication skills in English and German (both spoken and written)
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Further development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work
- Trainings in our own academy
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.