Embedded Systems Jobs
For embedded developers
As CyberSecurity Engineer you will be responsible for the definition, implementation and validation of the cybersecurity concept on vehicle related Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the CyberSecurity concept and resulting countermeasures considering the control system capabilities, safety and diagnostics concept.
- Alignment of the cybersecurity concept and the implementation with other stakeholders in the organization. E.g. Manufacturing, aftersales and IT
- Definition of CyberSecurity requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss implementation proposals with suppliers
- Definition of the crypto service functionality within the IT infra structure
- Functional validation of the Cybersecurity concept
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
- Verification reports from suppliers
You will support:
- Root cause analyses of complex issues related to cryptographic calculations and diagnostic communication to ECU’s
- Definition of hardware requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Simultaneous Engineering teams under the lead of a System Owner to support a successful integration in production
In this position you will report regular status updates to the Property Owner Vehicle Cybersecurity. You will support the System Owners in achieving the project milestones and meet with other vehicle CyberSecurity Engineers within Paccar to align on processes and strategy.
- Technical education on master level with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, Mechanical-, Electrical- or Automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in automotive
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware, automotive standards like ISO 21434, ISO 14229 and Autosar
- Experience with Vector tools like CANape and CANoe is a plus
- Experience with risk assessment tooling is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development department of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in our modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 140 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
The department Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle end engine systems. Thereby components like electronic control unit, sensor and actuators are developed together with various automotive suppliers. The application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.